- In fiscal year 2016, 77,674 people traveling as families entered the U.S. illegally, a record. Nearly 409,000 illegal immigrants were caught at the border, an increase from last year’s 331,000.
- Richard Epstein smacks Donald Trump upside the head:
The only safeguard against the runaway progressivism of a Clinton presidency is a Republican Congress. But you compromise the chances that responsible conservative politicians will be elected when you call out House Speaker Paul Ryan for distancing himself from you. Each time you charge that elections are rigged against you, you further delegitimize our political system in ways that will make it harder for decent people of both parties to run for public office.
- John Daniel Davidson thinks Ivanka Trump could become the American version of Marine Le Pen.
- A Tea Partier named Art Halvorson is running for the House of Representatives in Pennsylvania as a Democrat. He lost the Republican primary to Bill Shuster by 1,200 votes, but enough Democrats wrote him in as their candidate that he won the Democratic nomination.
- More information about alleged widespread vote fraud in Tarrant County, Texas became public last night. It appears that at least two Tarrant County officials were fraudulently elected — a state representative and a mayor pro tem.
- Jenni White wrote a great article for The Federalist on the creative ways homeschoolers cooperate to educate their kids.
- Ecuador admitted to cutting Julian Assange’s internet access because WikiLeaks is trying to influence the U.S. election.
- The Afghan government and the Taliban are reportedly holding talks in Qatar again.